This weekend I had a little too much time on my hands and painted my nails to look like cupcakes!
1. Paint two coats of the base color. I used Nicole by OPI in Blue Lace.
2. Using white polish make three or four lines of differing lengths from the tip of your nail toward the bottom and then add more polish to round them out. I put on the white fairly thick to keep it bubbly looking. I used Sally Hansen polish.
3. Once the white is dry, use nail glue to attach red rhinestones. You could also make dots with red polish.
4. Use glitter polish to add ‘sprinkles’ – I used NYC ‘Starry silver glitter’, which has tiny silver sparkles and larger pink and blue glitter which I placed where I wanted it.
5. Finish with a top coat. I used Essie ‘No Chips Ahead’