My Pinterest secret weapon can now be your secret weapon too! It’s called PINTEREST POWERHOUSE and it’s open for registration TODAY!!
My guess is you’re in one of two camps regarding Pinterest. Either you’ve been pinning and pinning and pinning and not seeing the results you were hoping for OR you’re pinning personal stuff and don’t have a clue how to transition to using it to support your blog or business.
Lucky for you, Pinterest Powerhouse can help with both!
Over the past year Pinterest has become the #1 traffic referrer to my site, bringing over 100k pageviews in one month. Plus it generated over 4000 email subscribers in just 4 months!
But those stats aren’t due to some complicated tech strategy and or something you need a big following to implement.
It’s the specific steps I’ve taken to . . .
- Build the exact content my audience is searching for on Pinterest
- Design graphics they’re consistently clicking and sharing
- And create boards they’re excited to follow!
It’s everything I’ve done packed into 10 modules that can bring you growth in under 30 days (but I bet you’ll start seeing results almost IMMEDIATELY!)
Here’s what you’ll learn . . .
- Which types of content to share that will receive the MOST action on Pinterest
- How to understand the smart feed to make sure your strategy grows audience engagement and your following
- My super simple strategy for joining group boards that helps to boost traffic and re-pins
- The 3 big mistakes people make with their blog images that keep them from gaining traction on Pinterest
- How to schedule and automate your pins (the KEY to seeing mega growth FAST)
- How to turn all that traffic into subscribers, customers, and clients (aka make your Pinterest strategy PROFITABLE)
Plus you’ll receive . . .
1 | LeadPages Tech Tutorial
My step-by-step tech tutorial showing you the exact steps to take to create opt-in boxes, content upgrades, and landing pages with LeadPages.
2 | A Free Month of TailWind
One free month to test out my FAVORITE pin scheduling platform!
3 | The Pinterest Powerhouse Workbook
Worksheets, checklists, and homework (yep – homework!) to make sure you’ve got the strategy down pat!
4 | Pinnable Images Video Tutorial
Because it’s one thing to read it and quite another to do it. I’m including a video tutorial on the exact steps I take to create super-shareable images for Pinterest. (I build my images in Photoshop, but you can take the same steps in ANY photo editing software.)
I’ve created all of this to MAKE SURE you succeed and get as much out of Pinterest as I have (without the pain of testing things over and over just waiting for something to work)
Ready to get started?