Popping in today with a reminder: There’s nothing I’ve done that you can’t do.
I’ve turned my self-taught skill into a business. Ditched my corporate job. Moved my entire life across the country. Published books and courses. Hosted webinars. Booked speaking gigs. Got paid to travel.
And I didn’t have a roadmap. I didn’t have a mentor. I didn’t even invest in courses + coaching until a few years ago. I was fully winging it and Google was my BFF.
Which means I’ve also:
– Put hours upon hours into things that didn’t work
– Had people tell me they didn’t like what I created
– Said yes to things that gave me so much anxiety
– Had LOTS of moments of thinking WTF am I even doing??
Not only did I survive, but 7 years later, I’m still rocking this biz, knowing full well that I’ve got more mistakes, failures and anxiety to come.
So instead of looking at other people on IG and using their success to prove all of the reasons you can’t do it, you’d be better off to take them as an example of what’s POSSIBLE.
Pick someone you admire, note the outcomes you’d like for yourself, and then pick ONE THING and make it a priority.
- If your IG mentor gets up early, then you get up early.
- If they hop on stories every day, then you hop on stories every day.
- If they workout every night, then you workout every night.
- If they hired a coach, then you need to hire a coach.
Don’t make it harder than it is.
The ones that get the life + biz they want, make it a priority. They show up, check off the tasks, and consistently put one foot in front of the other NO MATTER WHAT.
They listen to their gut and do the things they KNOW will be effective even when it’s scary, it might fail, or they don’t have the time / energy / money for it.
Every excuse you have has already been shredded by someone else in the pursuit of building something rad.
YOU can FOR SURE do that too.